SOLVED

Importar favoritos parou de funcionar | Import favorites stopped working

Copper Contributor

Após atualização do EDGE DEV Linux para versão 90.0.818.6, a importação de favoritos parou de funcionar, ao entrar em importar favoritos (edge://settings/importData), aparece a tela rapidamente e logo em seguida é apagada ficando uma tela em branco. Poderiam me ajudar se tem outra maneira de importar, como antigamente, era só copiar os favoritos (links) para uma pasta.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After upgrading EDGE DEV Linux to version 90.0.818.6, the import of favorites stopped working, when entering import favorites(edge://settings/importData), the screen appears quickly and then is erased by leaving a blank screen. They could help me if there is another way to import, as in the old years, it was just to copy the favorites (links) to a folder.

4 Replies
I have the similar situation. I'm using Fedora. I think that it happened, as you mentioned, after the latest? upgrading.
A nova atualização Versão 91.0.825.0 (Compilação oficial) dev (64 bits) aparentemente diz ter corrigido problemas de sincronização de favoritos, estranho porque o EDGE DEV Linux ainda não faz sincronização e o problema de importar arquivos html de favoritos ainda está com erro, não importa favoritos
---------------------------------------
The new update of EDGE Version 91.0.825.0 (Official Build) dev (64 bits) apparently says to have fixed problems syncing favorites, strange because EDGE DEV Linux still does not sync and the problem of importing html files from favorites is still in error, does not import favorites.
best response confirmed by NiltonGM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@NiltonGM The issue appears to have been partially resolved with release of Dev 91.0.852.0 ("Fixed an issue where edge://settings/importData is sometimes blank.") At this point, Dev 91.0.852.0 on Linux allows favorites/bookmarks import from an .html or .csv file, but does not appear to import other browser data or import from other browsers. 

This problem has been solved and most anticipated: synchronization with login to Linux, a boon for system developers using Windows and Linux allowing us to continue to use this amazing EDGE DEV browser!
Este problema foi definitivamente resolvido e o mais esperado: a sincronização com login para Linux, uma benção para os desenvolvedores de sistema que utilizam Windows e Linux nos permitindo continuar a utilizar esse maravilho navegador EDGE DEV!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NiltonGM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@NiltonGM The issue appears to have been partially resolved with release of Dev 91.0.852.0 ("Fixed an issue where edge://settings/importData is sometimes blank.") At this point, Dev 91.0.852.0 on Linux allows favorites/bookmarks import from an .html or .csv file, but does not appear to import other browser data or import from other browsers. 

View solution in original post