I want to see the following in my favorite browser .

Copper Contributor

Please add a sidebar for viewing two sites at the same time for example with the left wattsap and the right YouTube. Add the site darkening mode. Move your bookmarks to the sidebar and history.

6 Replies

@axim702 Welcome to our Insider's community! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the browser, and thanks for the suggestions. To give our product team more context, can you tell us more about how that functionality (" sidebar for viewing two sites at the same time") would be helpful for you?

And if you haven't yet, feel free to submit this as detailed feedback through the browser, especially the last request, "Move your bookmarks to the sidebar." (Our Favorites team likes to keep all of their feedback together, so they can better review it.)

Thanks!

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted about the sidebar with viewing both sites and bookmarks I had in mind this kind

@axim702 Thanks for sharing those screenshots, they're very illustrative! If I recall correctly, the product team has received a number of requests for this functionality, so I know it's on their mind.

Fawkes (they/them)

@Deleted So they will add it?

Wow, great to see they're finally adding this back! This was a great feature from Legacy Edge, and I'd love to see it make a return.

@martinnn @axim702 We're glad to hear that you'd be excited to see this.

At this time, I unfortunately can't confirm if/when this would be on the team's product roadmap. However, the team is aware of this feature request and knows that users would really like to see it. But they do like knowing how many people would want a feature, so anyone who is interested can use the feedback tool (Shift + Alt +I) to give it a "+1" upvote.

Thanks!

Fawkes (they/them)