How to refresh all tabs or some tabs at the same time and do other bulk actions

MVP
  1. How to refresh all tabs or some tabs at the same time
  2. how to select multiple tabs or all tabs and do bulk actions on them (refresh, add to group, add to favorites, mute, duplicate etc)

watch this video: (recorded in 1080p, 60FPS, MKV): https://streamable.com/qdb1s

• you can select multiple tabs by holding CTRL and click on tabs to select them individually.
  • another easier way is this: for example you have 10 tabs open and you want to select all of them at once, move your mouse pointer to the right most tab, hold CTRL + SHIFT and then click on it, you will see all of the tabs, from left to right, are selected.
  • last example: you have 10 tabs open, you want to only select tabs from #3 to #8. you move your mouse cursor to tab #3, hold CTRL and then click on it, next you move your mouse cursor to tab #8, hold CTRL + SHIFT and click on it, you'll see now you've selected only tabs from #3 to #8 (i.e tabs #1, #2, #9, #10 are Not selected).

3 Replies
This is a great informative post. Good job! I've added this tab/page to my PC stuff collections.

Thanks for sharing...
Dennis5mile
Thank you for the information.

I would up date this as far as edge goes to:
move your mouse pointer to the right most tab, hold CTRL + SHIFT and then click on it,
to
move your mouse pointer to the LEFT most tab, hold CTRL + SHIFT and then click on it,