History Button on Edge Dev

Iron Contributor

I was looking for recently closed tab and found out that it's gone. Now there's a new history button and card?[1] in place of the old history tab. 

Limyx826_0-1605612627252.png

In my opinion, this is quite well but this make it a bit harder for me to find recently closed tab. 

PS: [1] I had no idea what this new interface called, would anyone kindly tell me what's the name of this new interface? 

7 Replies
@Limyx826 "Recently closed" is next to "All."
Yes, so what is it?

@Limyx826 hello is not gone, you can open session via menu bar or use edge://history/all or use extension button for the old panel. 

PS: i already reported this conflict to edge devs, they do the same like with bookmarks.

@edgesuggestions Sorry, I not really understand what you're trying to said. "Hello is not gone", what does that mean? 

If you mean open the history page as a tab, there's such option within the card. 

Limyx826_0-1605627988096.png

@Limyx826 i mean that you can use the menu bar here

edgesuggestions_0-1605628179292.png

= history (in english)

PS: now there aren't any sessions, but you see session here too. i saw sessions on the toolbar button last time too.

edgesuggestions_0-1605628371038.png

this option is gone (on the bottom of history menu bar, used to access history panel), because now they open history toolbar button

@edgesuggestions I see what you mean now with screenshots. Since yours version is Mac and mine is Windows, that causes some confusion.
@Limyx826 This is my alias account.

"Recently closed" shows all the recently closed tabs.