GPO requested: Suppress the "We've signed you in" prompt on first use

Iron Contributor

Currently when Edge is launched for the first time there is a pop-up that says "We've signed you in". I would like to be able to suppress this. In an Enterprise the users don't need to be told they are signed in as it will be forced/not optional.

Thanks!

26 Replies

In my environment WS2019+Citrix VDA 2009 this is working as expected. Thank you very much so far and I'm looking when I will see it in production version! 

@Deleted  Hi, still can't get it to not be shown on first run / run on activation of the policy, the text is however correct now, enabled forcedsync policy as per the description, 

We've the same issue on first run for Windows Server 2016 ie Citrix VDAs. Upon hitting "Complete sign in" it syncs and works as expected however using the exact same policies on our Windows 10 systems does not require that extra step.

@csrswalch @Deleted Strange, i got it on Windows 10, but we dont sync to Azure but use the local sync using RoamingProfileSupportEnabled and ConfigureOnPremisesAccountAutoSignIn , it works perfectly except i don't want to show this window that the user has been signed in on the first time the user starts Edge after applying the GPO, and as i understand ForceSynk it should not be shown, we have also enabled HideFirstRunExperience 

@Deleted 

Hi to All
I tried to follow all the recommendations to get rid of that "We've signed you in" prompt on first use but no luck so far.

We are runing Windows 2019 with XenApp 7.24.1000.0 - "Published desktop"

I have the following set, but still get the "We've signed you in" prompt on first use, and on every new logon and starting Edge:

Disable synchronization of data using Microsoft sync services: Disabled
Configure whether a user always has a default profile automatically signed in with their work or school account: Enabled
Hide the First-run experience and splash screen: Enabled
Browser sign-in settings: Not Configured
Configure automatic sign in with an Active Directory domain account when there is no Azure AD domain account - Enabled
Enable profile creation from the Identity flyout menu or the Settings page - Disabled
Enable using roaming copies for Microsoft Edge profile data - Enabled
Force synchronization of browser data and do not show the sync consent prompt - Enabled
Set disk cache directory - ${documents}\Edge_cache
Set the roaming profile directory - ${roaming_app_data}\edge-profile

Also looking for a way to suppress this.

Hi, we have same environment but edge sync still not works with users that have MFA enabled.
You have test with MFA?
Please can you share your edge group policy settings?
Thanks

Has anyone manage to fix this yet?

I've got the following set but still get prompted at first run.

edge_gpo.PNG