Google Keep extension

Copper Contributor

Hello, some extensions as the Google keep extension won't let me sign in to my google account, and therefore won't work. Any solution for this? 

4 Replies

@jhb123   The trade media has been reporting instances where Googe apps (e.g. Google Meet got wide publicity) don't work with the Edge Chromium browser. 

Google issued a statement today with respect to Google Meet than might be applicable to other Google apps. 

Google explained that Google Meet only works with browsers that are explicitly white-listed, and Edge Chromium, still in early stages of development, hasn't yet been white-listed.  Google's statement went on to say "We view the increased adoption of Chromium and WebRTC as positive for the entire Unified Communications industry.  With the recent release of developer previews for Edge, we plan to officially support it once it becomes generally available.

@tomscharbach -- I read your post without even checking who wrote it. I gave it a like because I appreciated the input. Then I noticed who wrote it. LOL

@jhb123 This is a know issues and microsoft is working on it. 

Thank you all for the feedback. So far I really like Edge Dev, and will wait for the official Google support. It will make it the best browser in my opinion.