SOLVED

Full screen missing key item!

Silver Contributor

Something is seriously missing when Edge C is made full screen! Whilst full screen, shoving the mouse towards the top right is SUPPOSED to give a 'control bar' with Minimize (-) Defeat full screen & Close (x). The bar is not there & hence nor are the (3) controls.

I have reported this to the Edge Team.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

7 Replies

@Drew1903 the top bar you're talking about is a part of UWP apps, not Win32 apps. It was in old Edge also since it was a UWP app. I guess the Edge team has to implement it themselves...

Yes, another item needing to be on their To Do list.

Cheers,
Drew
best response confirmed by Drew1903 (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Something is seriously missing when Edge C is made full screen! Whilst full screen, shoving the mouse towards the top right is SUPPOSED to give a 'control bar' with Minimize (-) Defeat full screen & Close (x). The bar is not there & hence nor are the (3) controls.

An Edge C Team rep has replied to me about this.  It IS being put in Edge C and should be rolled out quite soon :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

Hey Drew

Calm down Dear its only a commercial, lol :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:.

@Gerry5039 

Sorry, Gerry, not sure what your on about here.  Would prefer you not refer to me with the word "Dear".  One doesn't even refer to women they don't know that way, let alone other men.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

@Drew1903 

It was a joke mate nothing to take offence too, I was merely cracking a joke, you know the telly advert, no malice intended.  I am not that way inclined.

Not to worry I shall not post again on here.

@Gerry5039 

No worries, mate. Sorry if it came across incorrectly.  Afraid I'm not familiar with the telly advert to which, you refer. Ergo, was blind to the joke...probably is funny & unfortunate to be missed.

And nothing suggests you should not post here.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Drew1903 (Silver Contributor)
Solution

An Edge C Team rep has replied to me about this.  It IS being put in Edge C and should be rolled out quite soon :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

View solution in original post