Feeling abit nerdy and want to just chat a bit about edge :)

Copper Contributor

Today I just want to dive into some tech stuff as this is what I do. 

I think I have written about 20 articles on Windows Technology inside stuff.

I am not sure what to do with it. Perhaps someone is willing to make me a domain for free so I can post them out? :) It will be helpfull to alot of users. I take all the technical stuff and kinda break it down into easy readable parts that are easy to get.

That is just a thought and also, I just wonder what is the name of the web engine in Edge again? Also, what is a proxy? This is somewhat confusing for me now, long time since I used but had to enable proxy server in my browser when I was at a LAN once so that would be interresting to know.. 

Shout out! 

1 Reply
Hi,
sorry but how is it that you wrote 20 articles about Windows technology and you don't know what a proxy or Edge engine is? again don't mean to be rude or anything, just it's very surprising and contradicting when I read it..

anyways, Edge engine is Chromium, the same engine that Google chrome, Opera, Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi etc use.

In computer networking, a proxy server is a server application or appliance that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from servers that provide those resources. A proxy server thus functions on behalf of the client when requesting service, potentially masking the true origin of the request to the resource server.