Copper Contributor

Dear Team,

I like the new Edge on Mac very much and already changed from Safari on my work profile, but am still on Safari in my private profile for a few usability reasons. 

One of them is: in Safari you can save web page settings like "Reader view" and "Zoom factor" for the whole site/address, so you don't have to do it again each time you re-visit the same page.

e.g. for news sites like MacRoumors, the landing page will not offer reader view, but zoom set to 120%. When clicking on a single article, Safari will offer Reader View and also automatically switch to it due to the settings for this webpage. That's just very comfy.

Thanks for your consideration

Kerry.

2 Replies
Hi,
do you mean that the zoom level for Immersive reader mode is not being saved in Edge? if so, which channel are you using?
because web page zoom levels are saved in Edge and remembered automatically.

@KerryXEX Welcome to the MSFT Edge community, and thanks for the awesome feedback; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the browser!

Yes, it would be great if you could confirm what version of the browser you're using. And if you haven't yet, can you please submit feedback and diagnostic data through the browser? (Shift + Alt + I).

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge