Feature suggestion to Improve Eraser tool for PDF Inking/Web page inking and other inkings

MVP

The eraser tool in Microsoft Whiteboard is really brilliant, unique and very convenient to use.

on the other hand, eraser tool in Edge is static and needs SO much improvements.

on Edge when you draw a big shape or write a long sentence etc, you can't erase only part of it like a letter or single line, the whole thing/shape/writing gets deleted when you touch any edge of it.

so my suggestion is to implement this eraser tool and replace it with eraser tool in Edge which is for PDF inking, future web page inking and any other kinds of inking that needs an eraser

please watch the video to see what I mean: https://streamable.com/ohyn6h

3 Replies
so uh instead of a stroke eraser you want a segment eraser? Sketchpad, which was removed from W10 >:(, had both!

I don't know what it's called, it's a very special type of eraser. emphasizing on its ability to get bigger when moving the eraser tool fast, which saves time. because it's smart and identifies when we want to erase a large portion of screen in less time but if you move your mouse/finger slowly then it stays small for precision eraser.

I don't remember using Sketchpad much but I really like the Paint3D and Whiteboard on Windows 10 now, they're really great apps and useful no matter If I use mouse or touch