Feature suggestion in the PDFs view

Brass Contributor

Hello team, I'm moderator of the Microsoft Brazil Community and received this feedback from a user. I'm going to go over the main points here...

-When we have a tablet to annotate, draw, mark a certain PDF, and click on the three points (...) opens the menu. When we click "draw", we should choose the color and thickness, but if we click outside the menu it remains open, and this should not happen. The same goes for the "highlight" function that when we click we choose the color to highlight, but when you click outside the menu, we do not leave it.

First, I use the windows in a shared way, that is, the "book for reading" on one side and the "material for study, annotation and etc. " on the other.

So the options no longer appear directly in the bar but only in the "...".

And yes, the same happens using mouse. The menu doesn't disappear by itself, like when saved or anything.

32b93e2e-1205-4f9e-9664-de4621f1a746.png

Original article:

Problema no PDF e Leitura que incomoda bastante. - Microsoft Community

8 Replies
Hi,
any user can press Edge's (...) menu button => Help and feedback => Send feedback
to send any problem/suggestion they have directly to the developers.

it's better using the built in feedback tool, it has a screen recorder too if user clicks on attachment in the feedback window and then go to "recreate my problem".
super useful when user wants to show something on the screen to the developer that will be reviewing the feedback.
Dzień dobry
Osoby które mają problemy z obsługą komputera w dużym stopniu są wykluczone !
ja widzę że Edge się rozbudowuje w dodatkowe funkcje ,ale mój pomysł jest inny !
Ja chciałbym jak najbardziej uprościć korzystanie z Edge poprzez
stworzenie 3 wersji ustawień domyślnych !
Dla niepełnosprawnych użytkowników.
Ustawienia standardowe .
Dla zawansowanych użytkowników
Takie podstawowe ustawienia instalacyjne zapewniły by zasoby,
według wymagań i możliwości użytkowników !
Wprowadzenie uproszczeń jest przyszłością Edge , a intuicyjność jest podstawą.
Bardzo dziękuje za polubienia i miłe przyjęcie

@HotCakeX Yes, I know perfectly well that there is such a button. But the user did not know.
In case the user did not believe that this feature would be to send comments and suggestions. He thought the button was for problems and bugs only.
I instructed him to use in both cases, but as this site (TechCommunity) is a site for comments, suggestions and bugs, I found it pertinent to share with all of you. A feedback is always good ;)

Cieszę się że mogłem pomóc !
Ja też korzystam z Narratora działa to wspaniale ale wymaga personalnych ustawień - Polecam !

Obecnie Microsoft przygotował bardzo dobre produkty dla osób o różnej niepełnosprawności   !

Jestem tu bo chce o tym mówić bo jest to ważne !

Przesyłam pozdrowienia

Yeah, you can also tell them that Edge developers will respond back via the same email address :)
Warto przypomnieć że Tech Community nie jest pomocą techniczną .
Tak naprawdę wsparcie Microsoft jest bardzo rozproszone i
Użytkownicy nie wiedzą gdzie kierować swój głos skutecznie !
Każdy użytkownik jest ważny i warto pomagać !
Bardzo dziękuje !
Uuu
Melt pagibhbbb