Feature Requests: Timeline, Tabs and customise

Copper Contributor

After using firefox for a time before using edge insider, I miss a few features that would be nice to have in the final product.

-Customise: in firefox you could customise the full top, the position etc. A few things I miss that you could edit is:

-Favicons next to the adress bar. 

-Padding, choose how hard the padding for the items is. For example for me the extensions icons have a lot of space and it is not neccecairy on laptop. But for tablet it should have a big padding.

-Ability to disable some elements in the right click menu.

I know timeline will be comming (it would be crazy not to), but I just want to say that it would be awesome to have!

3 Replies

@JakobRobijns 

Thank you for the feature requests.  I'll be sure to get them to the product team.

Gabriel

@JakobRobijns 

Oh, man! Customizing the right-click menu would be clutch

I would imagine 95% of users never touch these red options. I agree they should be there as the default (for people who won't know where to look), but for everyone else, I'd love to be able to tweak these.

vddy1uS

This could be a huge differentiating factor between Chrome & Firefox, too, BY THE WAY.

Keep them on as default, but allow us to edit/remove/re-order even them.

@ikjadoon 

That is an interesting suggestion, I personally use the Print function, but I agree, the others are less often used.