Feature Request: Speed Dial

Brass Contributor

Opera has a speed dial where you can add shortcuts to frequently used pages and organize them into folders. It's similar to the Edge home screen, but the ability to organize the shortcuts is the key feature I am looking for that Edge doesn't have.

clipboard_image_0.png

3 Replies
Hi,
How would you feel like if Edge had 2 rows on the New Tab Page instead of 1 row, for the pinned websites, and also you could drag and drop each of those pinned sites to organize them?

@HotCakeX when I said I'd like to organize them, what I meant was to be able to sort them into folders like in the example image.

I've got about 40-50 pages I like to have quick access to when I open a new tab. Currently my only solution is to use a Chrome Extension called Speed Dial 2. The image above is a feature that Opera has built into both the desktop and mobile browsers. I'd like the same for Edge if possible.

Oh wow that's a lot of top sites/speed dials

for me the few 7-8 top sites are sufficient but there are lots of extensions that modify the NTP to your liking. because everyone has different tastes.