SOLVED

Feature Request: Addition of tab groups to Microsoft Edge

Silver Contributor

I would like to suggest that the tab groups feature should also be added to Microsoft Edge which is now on the flags page which will help to improve the efficiency of working.

I would like to discuss a bug and suggestion on this feature which is as follows:

• Bug - The colour of the group is not updated on the Context Menu when the colour of the group is changed which is seen in the picture below.  2020-06-20 (4).png
  • Suggestion - There should be an option to add this group to a collection in the menu when a tab group is clicked.
    1. Option in the menu to add this tab group to a collection.1. Option in the menu to add this tab group to a collection.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@TheShaunSaw Thanks for the feedback! The dev team is still considering what direction they want to take this feature, so any suggestions are appreciated. (I know that you usually proactively submit things through the browser anyways, which is very helpful.) :smile:

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@TheShaunSaw Thanks for the feedback! The dev team is still considering what direction they want to take this feature, so any suggestions are appreciated. (I know that you usually proactively submit things through the browser anyways, which is very helpful.) :smile:

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

View solution in original post