FB has more...

Silver Contributor

This has been in Canary for a while and it is, now, in Dev.  Favs Bar has more variations available.  Can see it all the time, not at all or only on New tab.  And, remember, doesn't matter which is selected, Ctrl+Shift+B, still, makes FB show or not.

FBOpts.jpg

Personally, I rather like Never & then, Ctlr+Shift+B for the brief moment I need to make use of FB.  Remember, too, one does not need to see it to Add to it.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

2 Replies

@Drew1903 

While this is late, Thank you for your information, I personally haven't much used the Ctrl+Shift+B Shortcut, but it looks like a good option.

Gabriel

@v-gapart 

Yes, Gabriel, it is, indeed.  I love it, use it all the time (well when I need to, that is, lol)

I, also, wish I could turn more people on to using the Applications window, too.  Those who have taken it (from me) over the years, really, like it.  Because of it, can have no Tiles on Start AND hardly ever have to open or go through Start for anything. (OR look inside folders). It's even quicker than typing in Search, too.  But, I can't talk about it (here) nor did I (wink) since is not a browser issue.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg