There are two problems with the Facebook website.
1- Pages where the user must constantly click on More. Please note that it doesn't happen on all pages.
- Group pages work fine.
- The User page works fine.
- The Home page doesn't work.
- Home page/left column/Explore/Recent ad activity: doesn't work.
- Home page/left column/Explore/Crisis response: doesn't work.
2- Notifications drop-down list does not always work properly. Here is what sometimes happens:
a) Click on the Notifications bell.
b) Use your mouse scroll wheel to go up and down the list:
- Expected behaviour: the list scrolls up and down.
- Sometimes: the web page underneath scrolls up and down instead of the list.
- Workaround: hover along the right edge of where the scroll bar should be, then the scroll wheel behaviour returns to normal.
View best response
This is a great observation. I think the setting you are referring to was done so that your system is using less memory on the static page. I will pass along your suggestion.
@v-gapart It has been fixed.