Facebook Call

Copper Contributor

When I make a facebook call in latest updated Microsoft Edge, it works well and I can easily perform voice and video chat. But, when I am receiving facebook call in Edge, as soon as I click the receive button, it tries to load and unfortnuately "call failed" message appears. Yesterday I updated Edge and today I noticed this issue. Then, I checked few times with my friends, same issue is repeating. Developers team not concerning in this type of issue is why Edge is failing to become popular.

7 Replies
Hi,
just to make sure, you aren't using any adblocker extension on Facebook, right?
and you are using Stable Edge Version 79.0.309.71 (Official build) (64-bit) ?
Yes, I am using Stable Edge Version 79.0.309.71. But I am using adblocker ultimate as an adblocker extension which is turned on on facebook site too. Does that make any difference?
Yes it's possible, try turning it off or disable it from extension panel, then close/reopen Edge and try again.
edge://extensions/

here are other things you can try if that doesn't solve your problem:
reset Edge settings: edge://settings/reset
reset Edge flags: edge://flags/

Sorry, None of the steps solved the issue. Have you checked it out in your Edge?? If Edge does not solve this issue, it certainly will have bad impact in its popularity.

I can't test the call in Facebook atm..
I noticed the exact issue. Problem I specified still exists but it is ocurring when someone is making video/audio call from Facebook messenger mobile app to Facebook site on Microsoft edge.
That's great findings, try sending these info as a feedback from the browser too