Hello

Icone Extension appeared with Canary 556, in the top bar

Edge.PNG

How to hide it ?
It has no real use

Thanks

8 Replies

@tistou @Deleted @josh_bodner @Elliot Kirk 

Personally I like this little button.   This button allows you to hide all your extensions and still have them working, plus it tells you whether or not they are working on any of the websites you visit.  Just unpin them to hide them.   I LOVE THIS!!!!!

All my installed extensions showing

Annotation 2020-06-24 154807.jpg

Just click the pin to unstick them from the tool bar.

Annotation 2020-06-24 154205.jpg

Now they will not show on your tool bar and you have an uncluttered tool bar.

Annotation 2020-06-24 154721.jpg

Click the button and click on an extension and poof it opens...

Annotation 2020-06-24 154647.jpg

Icon for the extension shows on tool bar and opens...

Annotation 2020-06-24 154929.jpg

This is super Great and another Surprisingly Great Feature from the Team!!   Pass on a kudos to them and let them know so far for me it is working flawlessly!!!!

Dennis5mile

I have only 1 extension, and once configured, I hardly use it anymore,
So I don't need this "extension" icon and I want to hide it :)

If the Team could add the features indicated as addressed (or validated for the addition) instead of adding new features :lol:

@tistou This appears to be something that came in from upstream Chromium.  We're currently deciding what to do with it, but will likely hide it until it gets further along in its development.  

@josh_bodner 

Ok, thanks so much for your reply

@josh_bodner wrote:

@tistou This appears to be something that came in from upstream Chromium.  We're currently deciding what to do with it, but will likely hide it until it gets further along in its development.  

@josh_bodner 

NNOOOOO  Don't get rid of it!!!  I love this!!  Just make sure there are no Google related junk in it..  If your going to hide it, pls keep it enabled for my account.. hahahahaha...    It is such a great feature it would be ashame to take it away even if you all did not come up with it... 

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile 

There will be an option to show / hide it (as for the other icons)
To satisfy everyone, you are not alone in using this browser :lol:

And there, the icon that appears halfway, it really looks like "browser not finished"

@josh_bodner I do love this feature!!! Hope to see it again.

If it's the option to show / hide the icon, why not :smile: