Extension breaking changes in 103.0.1264.37

Brass Contributor

Hello!

My name is Mark Bell and I'm an admin at a medium-sized business in Murfreesboro, TN. I'm not sure if I'm in the right place or not here, so forgive me if this is off-topic.

After installing 103.0.1264.37 we are noticing a problematic behavior on all domain-joined endpoints (confirmed by reverting back to 102 builds where the issue does not exist).

We currently have GPO set to allow a handful of extensions in Edge and we block all others. Every time GPO refreshes on this build, all extensions appear to be re-installing, get hidden in the Edge toolbar and get signed out of (for those extensions that require sign-in, such as the My-Apps Secure Sign In extension).

I am open to someone from the Edge team collecting relevant logs, etc. I can't find any information for reaching out to their team directly.

Thanks,

Mark

2 Replies

Hi @TechNashville 

Alt+Shift+I , please pass the diagnostic data there, if you add an email address to the description of the problem - it is the Edge team that will contact you , but they can not always respond.

Best regards