Edge switched to arabic

Brass Contributor

Every time I try to browse to google or msn with the edge chrome it's all coming up in arabic, no issue with firefox or normal chrome

6 Replies
Hi,
few questions,
1. Are you located in an Arabic country? if not, then are you using VPN/proxy from an Arabic country?
2. which version and channel of Edge insider are you using?
Pretty sure I i was in an Arabic country I would not have reported that as an issue
If you go to the community pages for edge people are reporting the same issue

I understand,
it's just I don't know why it's called an "issue".
for example if I were in a European country like Russia and MSN and Google were shown to me in Russian language, I wouldn't call that an "issue" because that would be normal.
If I'm in US/UK and Google and MSN are shown to me in English, I wouldn't call that an Issue either.
So I don't know for someone who is in an Arabic country and the search engines are shown in your own language, why would that be an issue!
if you were in an Arabic country and the search engines would be in a different language like Dutch, French etc then that would be an issue.

@HotCakeX 

I work in company in the US, if all my users start seeing their search results in arabic, that is a an issue

Annotation 2019-10-03 084419.jpg

also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/forum/all/edge-language-suddenly-changed/b2378772-92a0-434f...

This is only in edge chrome for me, no other browser has this issue

Did that answer on that page solve your problem?

@beeryurt 

Try this in your browser : go to settings  then  settings/languages

there you can manage your browser langue