Edge Password in IP Local

MVP

I noticed that Edge saves access but then does not enable the option to log in with the saved password when the IP is local, could you fix this for me not to rely on the LastPass just for that?

10 Replies
Hi,
on my router Edge does show the autofill data for username and password, with IP 192.168.1.1
if you're using lastpass extension, disable it, maybe it's causing interference,
and do you click in the username/password field to see if Edge shows you the autofill data?

@HotCakeX I am using CloudKey Gen2 with Unifi Protect, in my case I have tried to disable and delete the extension without success. Other devices he saves. 

Please use the feedback button on Edge to report this problem
press Edge's (...) menu button => Help and feedback => Send feedback

additionally, you can click on "attachments" in the new window that opens, then go to "recreate my problem" and press start recording.
while it's recording, try it again (with your extensions disabled) and then stop recording and send it.

@HotCakeX See that I typed the password and email manually, but up there does not appear the option to save, I deleted the two previously saved passwords and delete lastpass 

Yes, I sent it before. @HotCakeX

@maisondasilva 

@maisondasilva wrote:

@HotCakeX See that I typed the password and email manually, but up there does not appear the option to save, I deleted the two previously saved passwords and delete lastpass 

The icons you are referring to in your screenshot don't show that you are credentials saved for that address.
one of the icons say you have that website added to favorites, and the other one is for page translation.

the icon for saved password is this:

image.png

Yes, exactly and because after I logged in normally this icon appears asking to save the password, and even with the password saved in Profile >> Passwords it does not display, it is because as I sent the image I cannot show the behavior.

Alright, you sent your feedback, hopefully it will be fixed
Any news for this problem?

Any news for this problem? I am having to use firefox because of this. Using https://casa edge not save password in firefox work and not have problem