Spoiler
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Microsoft Edge Version 89.0.731.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

in order to get this, you need to enable this flag: edge://flags/#edge-color-theme-picker

Enable picker for color based themes

When enabled, gives a set of options for autogenerated themes based on a base color – Mac, Windows, Linux

#edge-color-theme-picker

32 Replies
Going to send feedback on htis.

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
Going to send feedback on htis.

Alright

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
Awesome!! PInk looks nice :)

yes it does

@cheeseleader 

Spoiler

@cheeseleader wrote:
I appreciate your response hotcakex.

Thing is, I really like nothing about chrome and I like everything about original edge. I am sure you understand where I am coming from.

I really wish edge starts doing their own thing once they recapture the market.

Or else, first the excuse was 'we don't have much market share to justify investing in our own engine' and then I'm afraid it will be 'we clearly did something right and that's how we could gain so much market share, no nedd to invest in new engine'.

So either way no reason for using your own engine? I really want to use a browser with unique rendering technologies, not like everybody else. Whenever I use firefox I can tell it's a different browser. People who use firefox also wax eloquent about HTML diversity. While the average person takes edge because it is 'nicer chrome'.

Judging by your long, sincere response I think you will understand where I am coming from. It is about Microsoft having an advantage.

The inbuilt original edge was that advantage, Congress could not tell Microsoft to sell it like they can tell Google to sell Chrome.

It is about strong incentive and competition.

In order to do that they'll have to make something substantially better than V8 and Blink engines, something that developers will be willing to invest on and ditch Chromium for.

Done, I really like that feature. Since rn, you have to have a windwos theme to change teh accent color. It;s great Edge has it now. Cant wait for to come to stable. Maybe next a picture for the theme as well. your own
Yeah
I dont see anything wrong with Edge on Chrome.

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
Done, I really like that feature. Since rn, you have to have a windwos theme to change teh accent color. It;s great Edge has it now. Cant wait for to come to stable. Maybe next a picture for the theme as well. your own

that'd be cool

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
I dont see anything wrong with Edge on Chrome.

yeah for now it's good to use Chromium to gain the lost market share, if people prefer it, so be it. developers didn't appreciate EdgeHTML and Charka.

It would be nice if they will port the windows theme from ms store on windows to edge. So I can have that as a new tab
Yeah, they always can add. HTMl was okay but for developers, nah.

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
It would be nice if they will port the windows theme from ms store on windows to edge. So I can have that as a new tab

should be a different format

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
Yeah, they always can add. HTMl was okay but for developers, nah.

I'm sure Edge themes can be made with other resources that are available.