SOLVED

Edge home and work same version but different Microsoft News feed

Iron Contributor

Hi,

I have a mystery to solve.

I have the exact same version of Edge Canary at HOME and at the OFFICE.

Both are different at the home page with My Feeds and Personalize and I don't get it !

Here are both screenshots showing one have way more options even at the end have 3 switch option and the other doesn't have.  At the office I don't have Microsoft or Science or News and many other but at home there's a lot more and I really don't understand why both are different that way.

Both Edge Canary are Version 84.0.486.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Both system are Canada English

AT WORK:
EdgeAtWork.png

AT HOME:
EdgeAtHome.png

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Marc Roussel (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Ok now I understand.  I had to have the same Language in Page Setting via the COG at the upper right corner.  I did set it to United State (English) and now I have all the goodies that HOME have.

One last thing.  Now everything seems all right except that at home I have the feed Microsoft but at the office I don't have it.  Another small mystery to solve

LOL this mystery was solved too.  It's not in the list but you have to search for it in the search box

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Marc Roussel (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Ok now I understand.  I had to have the same Language in Page Setting via the COG at the upper right corner.  I did set it to United State (English) and now I have all the goodies that HOME have.

View solution in original post