Edge Engineers available to talk with you on Feb 27th @ 11:00 a.m. PST

Microsoft

Hello Insiders!  Next week we are coming back to our phones to chat with you.  This time we have the browser services team and the full page experience team.  We would love to talk with you about your experience with our services such as translation, spelling, form-fill (including syncing) and geolocation, and our history, favorites, settings, download pages.  We have made some changes to these areas based on your feedback already and would like to better understand how you think that we are doing now.  This is your chance to talk directly, one-on-one, with our Microsoft engineers and help guide future development on these critical areas.

This series is organized by Microsoft User Research and the Edge team, this voluntary research event is also great way to get even more out of your Insider builds. For more information―and to add the event to your calendar―simply visit one of the event pages below. At the time of the event, return to the page to join the session and you’ll be looped in as soon as our engineers are available. Each 1:1 session runs about 10-15 minutes.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Edge Full Page Experiences Panel
Thursday, February 27 from 11:00-12:30pm PST

GET MORE INFORMATION AND JOIN THE SESSION

Edge Browser Services Panel
Thursday, February 27 from 11:00-12:30pm PST

GET MORE INFORMATION AND JOIN THE SESSION

If you are interested in having Microsoft contact you directly for other research and feedback opportunities, please sign up for our new Microsoft Edge Insider focused research panel.

GET MORE INFORMATION AND SIGN UP

6 Replies

Hi All,

I am excited to talk with you today.  I will be on the calls with the Browser Services team.  I hope to hear from you! - Elliot

please - your help for me urgent - thank you - bye

@Elliot Kirk hi  a update on old  15yrs.  Lenovo dstop, keeps coming, to up grade to win, it def. 110% on't ceas, nor can the pc, qualify for '10'.  On old win 7. help[

sorry in a hurryi can comeback, seeing my Dr. D.C. k +

@Elliot Kirk 

One issue I have found is that Ctrl click doesn't work on some links. An easy example is adverts in the Bing search page. As a user this is infuriating as I then have to click back, right click and select an option.