Edge browser iOS — Favorites locations wrong

Copper Contributor

When I try to edit Favorites, the Locations are all out of order. For example, Favorites that are  located in folders, are scattered all over the Favorites Locations when I try to edit them rather than in the folder to which I have assigned them. Can anyone offer help of how to fix this? Thank you much!

3 Replies

Hi @djfett, I would like to better understand the issue that you are having.  Can you please tell me more about what is going on?  You have mentioned iOS, but I am assuming that you are also using Microsoft Edge on the desktop.  What channels are you using? Do you favorites look correct on any of the channels of Microsoft Edge?  Is Sync enabled between desktop and mobile?  Are you able to edit the order on desktop? On mobile? Do you see any errors, or are the controls just not there?  The answers to these questions will help me get the right folks on this end involved and hopefully speed up a resolution for you.  Thanks - Elliot

Hi, @Elliot Kirk ,

Thanks for your reply. Here are some answers to your questions.

• Sorry to say that I have no idea what channel(s) I am using. How can I discover that?
  • Favorites look fine on my iPad, iPhone, and laptop. However, when I click on Edit in Favorites AND THEN select the drop down list to change the location of the Favorite, the bookma is are all out of order.
  • It appears that syncing works fine.
  • the problem does not seem to exist on my laptop, just my iPad and iPhone.
  •  There are no error messages.
  • All controls appear to be there; although if I don’t know a control is to be there in the first place, I wouldn’t notice that it is missing.
  • I have deleted my Favorites on all devices on several occasions and then resynced the,m. This did nothing t resolve the problem.

Dabe

This problem persists even after the. OST recent update of Edge for iOS. Can anyone give me assistance in diagnosing and fixing this? Thank you!

Dave