SOLVED

edge browser freeze

Brass Contributor

im getting freeze up while browsing edge stable and other channels takes time to respond back

5 Replies

@snakehunter1765 Thanks for reaching out. To loop back to this; are you still encountering issues with performance after we've pushed some updates? If so, let us know and we can work out next steps!

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

I still getting freeze from the browser from time to time and takes alot of CPU and memory when using it I just suggest to optimization of edge its needed

@snakehunter1765 Thanks for the confirmation. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot, but you might get more impactful results by submitting detailed feedback through the browser, along with including diagnostic data. In the meantime, you could also try disabling any experimental flags or external extensions, if you haven't yet. And are you experiencing any similar behavior on other Chromium-based browsers?

(Overall, we've received really positive feedback about performance, so we want to ensure that you can see the same results!)

Fawkes (they/them)

@Deleted  now is gets better less freeze with edge browser and gets updated builds of windows 10 insider its stable for now its affects also the builds for dev canary and beta im ok i can browse in peace if i find some bug i report back to write  thanks for reading

best response confirmed by snakehunter1765 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@snakehunter1765 Roger that! Glad to hear it, and let us know if anything changes.

Fawkes (they/them)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by snakehunter1765 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@snakehunter1765 Roger that! Glad to hear it, and let us know if anything changes.

Fawkes (they/them)

View solution in original post