Edge and Kiosk Mode stops working

Brass Contributor

I believe I have made a post before but it ended up on a different account and I lost the post.

We are running Edge Chromium (latest version) inside of Kiosk mode on Windows 10 (latest build). About once or twice a week, we come in and all of the computers are sitting at a blank desktop instead of being on our time clock page inside of Edge. I cannot pin down if this is an Edge issue or a Windows issue. This is happening on 4 separate computers at 4 different locations in Indiana.

Does anyone have any suggestions? This is really starting to become a major major problem as people are not able to clock in or out in the morning or sometimes for lunch. 

1 Reply

@Hayden Smith 

Thanks for reporting the issue here. I would recommend you to send feedback about this bug through the in-app feedback tool in Microsoft Edge (Alt+Shift+I) with the diagnostics attached in order to help the Microsoft Edge dev team to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

If you need assistance with your issue, try doing the steps given above and also submit a request ticket on this website - Hi, how may we assist you? (microsoftedgeinsider.com)