Discover button on Edge Dev greyed out and unclickable

Copper Contributor

The discover button on Edge Dev (Version 111.0.1661.27) is greyed out and unclickable. I am not running Kaspersky security software, so that is not the issue. I have Edge installed on a macbookScreenshot 2023-03-07 at 20.47.09.png

5 Replies
Believe a similar issue has been reported a few times, though not sure if it's being actioned yet. Best workaround I've found is to just hide your dock and zoom Edge to full screen (hold Option as you press the green maximise button) and the Bing button should then work. I'm assuming you have the same bug I did and that the Bing button stops working when you go into full screen?
I have all of my Edge windows on full screen by default so I didn't realise full screen is the cause of the issue. The button is clickable now when outside of full screen. The workaround unfortunately doesn't work for me. Thanks for the help though!
Have the same issue, stable Version 111.0.1661.44, also clean all the local data and tried the dev version, same issue.
My MS Edge Dev Browser(Version 112.0.1722.11) keeps on crashing on Mac OS 12.6.3...Can't type or navigate before it crashes...Is there a fix?
I see this Version 112.0.1722.58 (Official build) (x86_64) on macos 10.15.7 (19H2026)