May 24 2022 12:40 PM - last edited on Jun 03 2022 07:59 AM by MissyQ
Hello insiders, we’re releasing new builds to the Dev channel. These will be the last builds for 103. We have many new and exciting things coming. These improvements will be enriching the desktop experiences and reach of the web. Also, measurable performance and resource gains. There will also be improvements on progressive web apps and improving tools to reinvent the future of web development.
Thanks for helping get us to version 103, we couldn’t do it without you!
May 24 2022 07:16 PM
1. Profiles > Import browser data > 'Import browser data now' > 'Favorites or bookmarks HTML file' doesn't work. No file selection dialog, 'All done!' messagebox appears immediately.
2. Profiles > Import browser data > 'Import browser data now' > 'Passwords CSV file' doesn't work. No file selection dialog, nothing happened. 'Choose what to import' button no longer function unless reloaded.
3. Profiles > Import browser data > 'Import passwords now' shows blank page. (Profiles > Passwords > 'Import passwords' as well)
4. Download button disappears while downloading if it is set to hide. It appears after download finished. So progress indicator cannot be seen.
5. Badge of extension button is colored red *again*.
6. New tab button is colored red on mouse hover.
May 25 2022 05:45 AM - edited May 25 2022 05:51 AM
- Added features to drag the create tab group feature by default.
- Added features to Polices for Mobile.
- Added features so that a new language is added to preferred language list, Expanded the spellcheck language so that the state and level of support is advertised.
- Fixed existing broken state where a language can have its basic spellcheck. Turned on but its enhanced spellcheck turned off.
Please return to the previous style of writing in the changelogs. The grammar of these new lists with "Added features", "Improved reliability" and "Changed behavior" at each point makes it confusing and incomprehensible. The previous grammatical style was much clearer and more understandable.
May 25 2022 11:18 AM - edited May 25 2022 11:21 AM
JFC, would you PLEASE fix your settings so this button respects the users setting to hide the "tab action menu". Otherwise literally what does that setting even do?!
also, would you please sort out the size of the right click menu. you are slowly bloating and destroying what only a few months ago was a fantastic browser. now edge is like the Russell Crowe of browsers all of a sudden.
May 27 2022 03:25 PM
May 31 2022 01:51 AM
Looks like MS Teams web client works again. Had to use Chrome for a while (I reported the issue within the browser, not sure if it got noticed, as there was no feedback.)
Jun 01 2022 07:46 AM
The running behavior of a Site installed as an App has changed. When one is pinned to the Taskbar, after opening the App, they do not "stick" to the associated app icon, and instead show up as a second icon.
Version 103.0.1264.11 (Official build) dev (64-bit) running on Windows 10 Pro 21H2