Dev Channel update to 111.0.1660.6 is live

Microsoft

Hello Insiders! Today, we are releasing build 111.0.1660.6 to the Dev channel for Windows and 111.0.1660.4 for macOS, which includes the new Bing copilot. For more details about the Bing copilot, check the blog post below.

Reinventing search with a new AI-powered Microsoft Bing and Edge, your copilot for the web - The Off...

Thanks again for sending us feedback and helping us improve our Insider builds.

64 Replies

@frandom           I don't understand all you people using a beta application threatening to leave merely because you don't like a new (experimental") feature. Relax, take a breath, and wait. It will all be different tomorrow. lol.

The latest dev update (111.0.1661.27) has now removed the ability to even disable this horrible border through flags. The flag still exists, it is just being ignored.

Instead of forcing this on us, maybe just remove it completely.

I for one think this one is looking pretty slick and I'm excited to try out the new AI features! I like how it gained more prominence in the UI because it's a differentiator from competition. 

Used Brave a looooong time.... gave it up for Edge... Much much better... all around!
Installé
Version 111.0.1661.39
Mais je me heurte à un problème je me retrouve avec 3 messageries outlook qui sais pourquoi merci d'avance help