Desktops & RV photos

Silver Contributor

@josh_bodner @David Rubino 

Josh, FYI, the multiple desktop issue and the photos in RV issue have both been separately reported to Edge C Support (Feedback).  The former was ok the latter, has seemed, recently, like it was there, but, as previously discussed, still, seeming to need (more) work.  Both need to be sorted asap.

Cheers,
Drew
Microsoft_WindowsInsiderProgram_Wallpaper.png

5 Replies
That's good, keep it up

Hi Gents,

Gabriel contacted me about the multi desktop thing.  Beta is ok in this regard.  The 'bad' behavior is limited to Dev & Canary.  Seems this issue was fixed once, already, but, has returned to Canary first & then a little later to Dev, as well.  Fingers crossed it will have a lasting FIX, soon in Dev & Canary... at least Beta behaves properly, in this context.

Cheers,
Drew

More updates on this stuff... Frank contacted me & the photos in RV thing IS going to be fixed. The developers are aware of the issue, now & are going to fix it.

Cheers,
Drew

@josh_bodner @David Rubino  and any others interested

Gabriel contacted me today informing me that the correction for multi desktop behavior is expected in the next update, if not a very near-future update. Yes, the cause from back in Chromium was found.  Will be right again soon.

Cheers,
Drew

Are you talking to yourself? o.O
or my eyes are having problems that they can't see the other person?