Dedicated Microsoft Search Tab in Edge

Copper Contributor

In Chrome, the Microsoft Search results have the newer, dedicated tab results. The "old" Microsoft Search results ( "Show results from 'Your Company'") is what appears. Is there a way to enable the dedicated tab results in Edge?

4 Replies

Thanks @HotCakeX@CodyJames, thanks for your question, but it is unrelated to Bing for Business where you have posted. 

I've moved your message to the Microsoft Edge Insider Discussions space. Please post Edge content there in the future. 

If I search in bing for business/microsoft search in chrome, my results appear as in the first image. If I search in Edge, I get the results reflected in the second image.

1.png2.png

Hello,@peppermintXIV 

This is the new design of Microsoft search on the new Edge browser,

here is a blog post about it

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/11/04/introducing-the-new-microsoft-edge-and-bing/

New experiences to Microsoft Search in Bing to save you time searching for information inside your company. Type in the address bar to search for people, using natural language, such as by their title, team name and office location. You can also search for office location, with answers that show floor plans for directions. You can get definitions for company acronyms and use a broad set of question and answers to find internal company information.