Dark theme, white backgrounds

Iron Contributor

Try to open offline new tab page. Every time white background flickers until image is loaded.

ntp.gif

Try to open Collections. And again this annoying white background appears.

col.gif

7 Replies
Hi,
if you haven't already, send it using feedback button on Edge (Alt + Shift + i). you can add "recreate my problem" to your feedback too from "attachments" to make it more clear what you are describing.

I think most users rarely see this because without Internet there is little use for a browser to be opened.

@HotCakeX  

I don't see any option to add gifs to the feedback form, but I'll try to use the link on this topic.

White background in Collections does not depend on presence of Internet. It always appears.

@eddiezato 

@eddiezato wrote:

@HotCakeX  

I don't see any option to add gifs to the feedback form, but I'll try to use the link on this topic.

White background in Collections does not depend on presence of Internet. It always appears.

you can add it from the attachments, along with any other types of files.

clicking on the "diagnostic data" hyperlink in the feedback mini window also takes you there.

Spoiler
sds.jpg

dsadas.jpg

dsadasd.jpg

the white background in the collections panel should be fixed in the new way collections panel is shown, which is a flyout and sidebar

Collections flyout redesigned - Microsoft Tech Community

@HotCakeX 

Thanks for info about new Collections panel, look forward for it.

About feedback form :smile:

Spoiler
feedback.png

And the "diagnostic data" opens a window that is stuck in infinite loading.
Edge Version 89.0.743.0

You're welcome ^^
@HotCakeX I see it, even though I'm connected to my home network...

Startup Boost only helps a little.
Oh okay