CPU overload - EDGE

Copper Contributor
Hi, The reason why I left the prvious Edge is the CPU work. I try today with the new Edge Chromium, it's unfortunally the same. An example : - with Intenret Explorer, I write "blabla" in Google, and go to the page "https://www.blablacar.fr/" we don't care. I open my task manager, it's OK : iexplore.exe => 0% of CPU, that's right, I do nothing - the same thing with Edge msedge.exe permanently 28% of CPU and I do nothing at all ! What sort of job do Edge ? It's mysterious ... It's not acceptable for big enterprises like mine, I work in Orange France. Thanks. laurent.clapot@orange.com
1 Reply

@MonCompteMS 

That's exactly what I report for months. On random or most Eastern and Western European sites Edge shows high CPU load, while Chrome stays at 0% load upon loading the webpage. Probably some scripts are typically loaded in Europe at page load, which are not often used in North America. May be its some local performance or other counters or analytics sites scripts.

Can you post your report in the Broken Websites thread, since its references by a ticket?