Color button, police, etc...

Bronze Contributor

Hello

With the latest version of Canary, the colors of the buttons, text, icon for opening a new tab, etc... have changed to black

Can you put it back in white, that it is consistent with the design of Windows 10 and it looks very ugly this black

Example :

tistou_0-1608229318746.png    Capture2.PNG

The problem appears if the default color is left in Windows 10 (blue in Settings - Personnalization - Colors)
No problem with other colors

Thanks

18 Replies

@tistou 

it's white for me

Edge Version 89.0.738.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

dsadsa.jpg

This is probably not a universal thing to use the feedback button to report your own specific issue to the Edge team.

@HotCakeX 

Only Canary has changed, so it's related to Canary

I know, already read it in your post, but like I said and showed you it's not a universal thing, so not everyone is affected. if your Edge installation is affected then the best thing is to send feedback using feedback button.
you can do some troubleshooting yourself, like reinstall Edge canary etc.
Maybe the A / B system, not everyone has the same
Or another setting but related to Canary
All of that means it's not universal.

@HotCakeX 

I switched to the Dev, less worries with and buttons, etc ... are white :lol:

@tistou 

I went back to 89.0.736.0, to have the white buttons, while waiting for the next update

it's understandable, canary can be sometimes too unstable for some people.

@tistou 

If I change accent color setting in appearance, it's good

The button are white, problem with default "theme"

Hello

I still have the problem of black caption buttons with the default theme,

no problem if I put a custom theme (white buttons)

Others have this problem ?

I did some tests, the problem appears with the default color blue in Windows

It's okay if I change the color, eg

ok.PNG

Can you test with the default blue ?

still not resolved, if someone from the team goes through this and can tell if the "bug" is taken into account

MS still did not do the necessary, so I changed a decimal to the blue color of Windows 10 to find the Caption button, etc ... in white and kept the default blue color :lol:

You're talking to yourself? :)
if you want your topic to be useful when someone reads it, you better delete all your comments, Summarize them into 1 post, only containing important information for the reader.
because that's what the Edit button is there for, right now everything is vague and information is scattered.

it might not answer your question but I keep seeing this thread coming up every time so i thought I'd give a feedback about it.

If you could answer the question, instead of posting this kind of message....

@tistou 

@tistou wrote:
If you could answer the question, instead of posting this kind of message....

I'm trying to help, I might not know the answer but if you summarize everything properly maybe someone else will answer. (that's the experience I've had in other forums and websites)

I mean it's been here for months and no one answered, so I'm suggesting to change something to have a better chance.

it's up to you, that's merely a suggestion.

I asked you to take a test that takes 5 seconds, you never answered
But you take the time to post this kind of message

@tistou 

@tistou wrote:
I asked you to take a test that takes 5 seconds, you never answered
But you take the time to post this kind of message

what "kind" of message? if you have problem with something, there is a "Report" button.

I don't know about any tests, like I said topics like this are vague and hard to follow, hence my suggestion.