Collections Version 81.0.403.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit)

Steel Contributor

Since updating to this current Dev version, Collections aren't syncing for me. They did previously. Does anyone else have this problem?

5 Replies

@davequail Thanks for reaching out. The team just pushed another Dev update yesterday; are you still encountering the sync issue?

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted Hi Fawkes, still the same issue on Edge Dev Build 81.0.410.1

I have removed Collections contents, added new ones, but still no joy. What is the elapsed time before a collection should show up on another PC?

@Deleted Hi Fawkes, it is now syncing but is not syncing the name of the Collection. I have named it Test Edge, but it is showing up on the other PCs as Syncing...

@Deleted Hi Fawkes, Edge Dev Build 81.0.410.1. I am finding now that it is syncing successfully, but at random, if that makes any sense. At times it will sync, but without the Collection names being correct, just the word "Syncing...". Other times it will sync with the correct names, but will not display the image sent with the Collection, just a placeholder. I find I have to close and reopen Edge to get it to refresh. Is this by design?  System specs for the 2PC's I am testing on. PC1. Intel i7 16Gb RAM, 2TB HDD, Windows 10 64-bit Insider 1909 18363.628 PC2. Intel i5 16Gb RAM 1TB HDD Windows 10 64-bit Insider 1909 18363.628. Wireless network 300Mbps tested 10mins ago at 288Mbps.

@davequail We're glad to hear that it's working, but sorry that it's intermittent. If you haven't yet, can you please submit feedback through the browser? (That'll give our devs more detailed logs.) I'll also pass this along to the team and let you know if they have any insights.

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge