SOLVED

Collections Title changes to "Syncing..."

Brass Contributor

Hello, this is my first Discussion post.

I use Dev channel build 88.0.702.0

I was install Edge for Android, and did sync between Windows laptop and my smartphone.

But after Edge for Android already sync, i found there's  some weird on my Collections.

So, some of my Collections title changes name to "Syncing..."

This bug affects is for all my Collections on every Edge Channel that i have on Windows laptop, Dev channel, Beta channel, and even Stable channel.

Here's example.

Screenshot 2020-11-29 214210.png

So my questions are:

1. Is someone on this forum have this issue too? Or just me?

2. Does Microsoft also know this issue too?

3. How can i solve this issue?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

3 Replies
Hi,
do they appear as "syncing" on your phone too?

It's not in the known issue list of Edge dev so probably not, but you can let them know by sending a feedback through Edge browser (that's the preferred way of sending bug and reports according to Edge developers). press the feedback button on Edge toolbar or Alt + Shift + i

Try solving it by first opening the websites in the collection to new tabs, delete the collection, make a new collection and name it something else, then add those websites back to the newly created collection.
best response confirmed by EsraChristian360 (Brass Contributor)
Solution
@EsraChristian360 Hi, and welcome to the Edge Insider forum! I have this bug too, it's there in Stable too. Will send feedback (Alt+Shift+I)

@HotCakeX Yes, it appear on my phone too.

It tried that, but the title of new Collections became "Synching..." too.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by EsraChristian360 (Brass Contributor)
Solution
@EsraChristian360 Hi, and welcome to the Edge Insider forum! I have this bug too, it's there in Stable too. Will send feedback (Alt+Shift+I)

View solution in original post