Collections sync

Copper Contributor

After Windows 10 reset I logged into my MS Edge profile and enabled sync. But there is no collections sync. I have hundreds of well-curated collections aggregated before, now all are lost thanks to this glitch. Thank god I backed up my edge profile before the reset. But a new problem emerges. I copy-paste the old collections folder to the relevant location in "% appdata%". But Edge won't load it after restarting the browser. Collections are still blank. If someone knows a workaround or remedy please kindly post it. Thanks.

3 Replies

@JakeXavier Any solutions yet? Same problem here. 

It is a real pain. I have recently bought a new PC and only about half of my collections have synced. Some of them are showing 0 content, which is wrong. I've tried many different solutions suggested in posts on the Microsoft websites, to no avail.
I have noticed that in the Canary Build, my collection items are still there. In the official Edge build, I see the folders but I do not see any of the items in the folders. Items do synchronize from the Edge Official Build to the Canary Build.
Collections in Version 111.0.1605.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) are synchronized
Collections on Version 108.0.1462.76 (Official build) (64-bit) do not synchronize