chromium edge with fullscreen problem when scale page ctrl+=

Copper Contributor

hello, i like the chromium edge ,

i install vimium for edge with fullscreen to use everyday ,but sometimes i need scale page in fullscreen , it is strange when i click ctrl += to zoom page in fullscreen mode 

,it will display tabs ,so my vimium lost focus on page ,can not work , i need click the page to focus again to the page .

wjjun2000_0-1603516942764.png

3 Replies

@wjjun2000 

because the zoom interface is in the Edge toolbar (magnifying glass icon) and when user changes it, it needs to be displayed so user can know the exact percentage. 

@HotCakeX  thanks for your reply

and I dont like this ,because I will open 50+tabs everytime ,and I use vimium Fullscreen mode to browser page , when i need zoom web page ,i don't like it lost my focus on page ,beause like this , i will could control page by vimium , this is not good experience for me

@HotCakeX 

I have solved this problem by edge://flags/#edge-enable-shy-ui option

but now ,the latest version of edge cancel this option, and now still the problem, when I in fullcreen mode  to enlarge the page by ctrl + plus,  I think this is stupid , for chrome have no this question. and there is no other option to get the real Distraction Free Mode.

or I think Edge should give user the real Distraction mode to avoid the fullscreen confusing effect.