Cast button crashes edge

Deleted
Not applicable

For some reason, if I press cast and press the restart prompt. It closes edge but never reopens. I reopen edge and nothing happpens.

Please help, this is the 5th time.

Shawn1710_0-1611261000887.png

Here is the image of the prompt

Shawn

17 Replies
Use the feedback button or the support page:
https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/support
Already done that and contacted support. Already gota reply and waiting again for another reply.

Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

Thanks,

Shawn
Ah okay
Yeah, thanks.

I have this issue before and the only way the windows team able to fix it was to in place windows upgrade.

Do you have this issue?
I did notice on the insider website casting is a bug
No i don't

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
I did notice on the insider website casting is a bug

Okay then wait till it's fixed

Okay, I get it. Do you know anyone I can tag that is working on the cast feature?
No, if i knew i'd tell you.
Okay, I see. It did work a few days ago and it says disabled. To enable it, you have to rick click and media cast. It says restart edge to enable. I did that and then it crashes.

I will wait for it to be updated.

Hi HotCakes,

There is one issue though, I can't restart the browser that means I can't restart the browser to get it updated to fix it.

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
Okay, I see. It did work a few days ago and it says disabled. To enable it, you have to rick click and media cast. It says restart edge to enable. I did that and then it crashes.

I will wait for it to be updated.

you know if you put all your comments into 1, i will still see them. Im not sure why you keep doing this, it gets annoying. every time you reply you make multiple comments, this is not a chat.

it's really annoying to everyone else that ever replies to a post you spam.

Yes I get that but there is a issue with me posting with reply, it says there is a hmtl error.

I am not trying to get a post streak,

Ah well..

tried to delete my comment but couldn't 

Sorry about all the trouble I caused. I will for now on wards only post one comment at a time.

Promise

It is just a bad habit I am trying to chaneg

Need to submit feedback using Edge feedback button
"Sorry about all the trouble I caused. I will for now on wards only post one comment at a time.
Promise
It is just a bad habit I am trying to chaneg"

not my concern