Canary updates

Iron Contributor

I really like using canary and see the green update arrow when updates are available. I do update and restart the browser, everything looks the same. There is no webpage saying what were the new updates were. How do I know what was updated?

3 Replies

I guess we're on our own on Canary channel to find out what's changed and what's new.

one of the reasons I can think of is that they don't release daily change logs because the code they are working on daily might not lead to an immediate new feature.

p.s they only released Canary change logs once

@HotCakeX I see, so you are saying that some of the features might not make the final stage of release?

@QueenNini 

@QueenNini wrote:

@HotCakeX I see, so you are saying that some of the features might not make the final stage of release?

No what I'm saying is that, for example:

developing Collections feature takes 3 days. so in the 1st and 2nd day there is no change log, nothing to say, only the 3rd day Collections is ready to be released and accessed by users so then on the 3rd day there can be a change log saying Collections was added.

and because of this reason I think we only get weekly change logs on Dev instead of daily ones. can't be 100% sure unless someone from the team comments.