Canary and various websites

Iron Contributor

Hi all,

Canary seems to be having issues - random issues. First, the Norton Password Manager extension does not work. All I get is a spinning circle. And then this weekend, looking for some Covid leisure time, I went to https://puzzles.usatoday.com/jumble/ when I click the play button, I'm back to the spinning circle. Both of these work on DEV (until it updates?) and regular Edge. 

Anybody else seeing these oddities?

4 Replies
Microsoft Verified Best Answer

@cjahn50 We appreciate you reaching out and letting us know what you're encountering. Here's what we know.

1) For Microsoft Edge site performance: our Reliability team is aware that there were a number of issues with the most recent Canary build, and are working on resolving them.

2) For Norton: our team heard from Norton that they're experiencing their own issues, and will be looking into them.

Thanks again, and let us know if you see anything else!

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

This latest Canary update resolved both my Norton extension issue and the website issue. So far, so good. Thanks for all your hard work!

@cjahn50 Excellent, I'm glad to hear it! And sure thing, we're happy to help. :)

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted I reported the font inconsistency issue on the Downloads page long time ago, and the team acknowledged through mail that this issue has been resolved. But still, the inconsistencies remain. 

Can you please check in with the team on this?