SOLVED

Can anyone explain this, I am facing it for long time but can't fix this problem.

Copper Contributor

Hello, I am using Edge for a long time but this problem is giving so much pain and ugly looking to my beautiful M1 Mac. I can't fix it and tried several methods like Clearing cache, resetting the browser. I attached the screenshot here: https://cln.sh/ihkiXMYOOjCgxl8cPQOx When Edge browser opened with New Tab I saw it always.

5 Replies

@ShockedServer 

Hi there, you are welcome to the Microsoft Edge Insider Community Hub!

Thanks for reporting the issue here. I think it's a bug in Microsoft Edge and would recommend you to send feedback about this bug through the in-app feedback tool in Microsoft Edge (Alt+Shift+I) with the diagnostics attached in order to help the Microsoft Edge dev team to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

best response confirmed by ShockedServer (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hey there @ShockedServer, welcome to the community! Are you using AdGuard, by chance? This looks like an issue we've seen with version 7.7.1 of AdGuard, and updating resolves it for most people. If you're not using AdGuard, are you using some other third party tool that might block connections? That could also be the culprit.

Alex Rowell (she/her)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge
Discuss Stable features and issues on the answers.microsoft.com forums, join us on Twitter, or join the communities over on Reddit in r/MicrosoftEdge or r/edge

I already did it several times for the last few months but didn't get any update and fix also :) but thanks for the reply.
Hey Alexandra-R, Thanks a lot for your reply, and yeah, I am using adguard. So, I just uninstalled AdGuard, and it just works like a charm :) Thanks again.
Great to hear! If you decide you'd rather continue using AdGuard, you could also add these sites to your allowlist: msn.com, bing.com, api.msn.com
Happy browsing! =)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ShockedServer (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hey there @ShockedServer, welcome to the community! Are you using AdGuard, by chance? This looks like an issue we've seen with version 7.7.1 of AdGuard, and updating resolves it for most people. If you're not using AdGuard, are you using some other third party tool that might block connections? That could also be the culprit.

Alex Rowell (she/her)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge
Discuss Stable features and issues on the answers.microsoft.com forums, join us on Twitter, or join the communities over on Reddit in r/MicrosoftEdge or r/edge

View solution in original post