Bug? Collection tab

Brass Contributor

Hi I am running Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.1265) with 111.0.1660.14 (Official builddev (64-bit) installed and the collections tab keeps on randomly opening, also if you try to close the collections page using the x button, nothing happens. If anyone else with Edge Dev experiencing the same problem>

11 Replies

@person_360 

Just to clarify, are you talking about the Collections flyout from the toolbar or the edge://collections/Collections page? 

Yes, I am talking about the Edge collections tab.

I still seem to be receiving the error in 111.0.1661.27 (Official build) dev (64-bit)
For clarification, it happens when I open the collections tab both ways, I have to exit the tab. And then unless I close the window it will keep on opening randomly. I am now using 111.0.1661.39 (Official build) dev (64-bit) by the way.
Make sure report this issue using the feedback option in the Microsoft Edge and share step by step how to reproduce the problem.

I am unable to do it as it is blccked.

The feedback option is blocked?
Is there any error message?
Are you able to open Microsoft Edge in InPrivate browsing?
Is it possible for someone else to report the error?
In case you are able to reproduce the issue in other device, then you may report it.
I would have expected the problem to be fixed now in 112.0.1722.17 (Official build) dev (64-bit) .
The problem still exists in 114.0.1788.0 (Official build) dev (64-bit)