Blurred font

Bronze Contributor

Hello

With Canary 78.0.254.0, I have some fonts on some forums / sites that are "fuzzy"

Canary : 

Capture.PNG

IE / Edge : 

Capture2.PNG

how to cure it ?

Thanks for your help

15 Replies
Can you mention some of those sites for test?

@tistou 

Left side is on Edge Insider Version 78.0.254.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit).

Right side is on current built-in Edge in Windows 10 - Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18965 - Microsoft Edge 44.18965.1000.0.

Annotation 2019-08-23 165316.png

They look fine to me

@HotCakeX The difference is seen on a new topic (title in bold) No difference on the topic already read (like on your screen)
But I didn't open or read any of those topics, nor am i signed in in that website.
That's why, you must be logged in to see the new topics (which will be in bold). We see in my screen that the first 2 topics are in bold compared to the 3rd

Hello

If you need more information on the page, do not hesitate to ask me
It stings eyes this fuzzy font :cry:

Up please :flushed:

Thanks

Hi

There is the same problem on Chrome, I asked to the webmasters of the forum, it is a problem related to Chrome
And since Edge Chromium is a "copy" of Chrome, even bug appears
Actually Chrome is a copy of chromium. chromium is the source for both chrome and Edge insider.

@HotCakeX 

Yes, when I say Chrome, it's Chromium
I do not know other browsers using Chromium (no problem with IE, Edge, Firefox, Opera, etc...)
Chrome = Google Chrome
Chromium = source of Google Chrome and a browser on its own.

Browsers based on Chromium=
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium_(web_browser)#Browsers_based_on_Chromium

@HotCakeX 

I did not know for Opera, the Opera developer corrected this little police problem then
Most likely. Opera customized their browser a lot
Um okay but how is it related to this discussion? ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)