Bad Browser.. Headings too bug.

Copper Contributor

when i go to make payments online this msg comes up.. this is after the 3d secure tries to access payment.. sorry i cant be clearer.. am 70 got a disabiliyy so cannot get out.. therefore i need to pay for my shopping and utility bills online.. thanks.

3 Replies

Hey there! 

I'm sorry, I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding what's happening. What message specifically is coming up when you try to process payments in the browser? 

Alex Rowell (she/her)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge
Join us on Twitter, or over on Reddit in r/MicrosoftEdge or r/edge

@Alexandra-R Final process of payment where it goes to my bank for 3d secure.. message says bad browser.. headings too large.

@purple_liz wrote:

@Alexandra-R Final process of payment where it goes to my bank for 3d secure.. message says bad browser.. headings too large.

Thanks! Header/cookie too large errors generally point to an issue with a cookie or site data, not the browser itself. Can you try navigating to edge://settings/siteData and clearing the cookies for your bank site and the site you're trying to process the payment from? If that doesn't work, you may need to clear *all* cookies and then try the payment again.