April 20 - Talk back to Microsoft if we upgraded your browser with a Windows Update

Microsoft

Did you just get an update to Windows 10 that upgraded the Microsoft Edge browser on your computer?  If so, we the engineers at Microsoft would love to talk with you about your experience.  We are especially interested in folks who dismissed the setup experience outright, or who tried to setup the browser but quit before completing the setup.  This is a great chance to tell us exactly what you think we got wrong, or right, and help us make the experience smoother for others.  If you recently got the new Microsoft Edge browser through a Windows 10 update, and want to talk with us, please click on the link below to talk with us directly!

Monday, April 20th 7:30 am – 10:30 am PDT

https://ux.microsoft.com/Talk/EdgeFRE

6 Replies

Hi,  Since downloading the new Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 I have experienced problem with the Netflix App.  When I click on the App it opens fine and shows me all the options and features.  When I click on a specific movie I receive Error Message D7356.  I then went to Firefox and found Netflix and that worked perfectly

So, its like my wife and I took a nap in the early 2000's and woke up in a new reality. One in which I cannot deal. I have screamed obscenities into tablets and phones. I'm still a little leery of this distopian world but the new Edge took the edge off @Elliot Kirk 

@Elliot Kirk 

Thinking that automatically-upgraded users were more likely to visit the Microsoft Community Edge forum rather than this Insider site, I reposted this invitation over there. I hope you don't mind.

I had a similar issue with Edge on Netflix as well. I had to disable the GPU rendering to make it to work.
You can try that
The update to Egde a few days after Easter was just forced. No warning, no window asking for acceptance, just came and installed itself. That I really did not like !
Even if was managed by my organization, it shpuld not be like that.
Now, it is impossible to get my hompeage to open, even if the organization has correctly entered it as the start page. Instead I get the some kind of Chrome opening site with a lot of self generating tabs on iot. I really would like the browser to skip this and go to my set homepage.