Android Edge Tablet Version

Brass Contributor

Bitte die Tablet Version identisch mit der Handyversion bereitstellen. Habe mich an die Menue Version unten gewöhnt :) Außerdem kann ich auf dem Tablet nicht Seitenlayout benutzerdefiniert finden.

5 Replies

Nothing happens. Still the same in the new Version. I have to look for another browser for my tablet! Sorry Microsoft, you are not user-friendly.

I have the same exact issue.
The tablet version does not seem updated (unlike the Phone version) and it looks kind of odd!
@Deleted I know you have been very helpful to me in the past and I really appreciate that.
Will you take a look at this one?
It affects both android 7 and 9 (the ones I've tried).
It would be great to have a good browsing experience on my tablet too!

Thanks for sharing that feedback, @Seewolfpkand @SlowNicoFish. I know that the Android team is moving towards merging the mobile and tablet experiences. However, it's important to use that you are still having a positive experience in the meantime. 

If you both are able to list the particular elements of the current tablet UI/UX that aren't sitting well with you and describe how they are impacting your browsing experience, then I will pass it directly on to the team. The more detailed you can be, the better.

Thank you!

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted 
Thank you for your answer.
I have a couple of things I want to point out.

Screenshot_20200424-234432_Edge.png

First of all, the tabs are rounded but at the same time squared which looks odd (image above)

Screenshot_20200424-234513_Edge.png

Second, the settings dropdown is in light mode (when edge is in dark mode) which loos odd as well.
(image above)

Screenshot_20200424-234732_Edge.png

Third, I can not disable the MSN feed on the homepage/new tab (image above)

And last but definitely not least the browser looks overall outdated and feels sluggish as well as slow.
Would love for an update since I want to use this browser on all my devices!
Currently using
45.03.24.4955 Beta from Play Store

Nothing happens. Why???