Add translate option to 'Turn off Quick Searches'.

Copper Contributor

I think 'Turn off Quick Searches' really helpful in browsing with web search, copy and define options.

To make Edge more interactive and enjoyable browsing experience, I would suggest following features should be added.

1.  Translator
  2. open in YouTube 
  3. Quick Note: a separate note will be added to Sticky notes
  4. Add links to Collections 
13 Replies

@kaych22 

Hello!
If you have suggestions and feedback for the Edge team to start Edge >settings > reviews> this is the best way to pass on a message to your development team!
Such reports are analyzed - Good luck

Sure, Thank You @Deleted 

Hello, you are talking about translation in the browser ? Edge already have this buid in, so you can use it !

@Tio_Dep

Yes, but Edge automatically translates into the language of the system, and it comes to synchronization and full translation - the proposal is interesting - I have pinned the translator, but it can be better solved and worth discussing!

I don't understand your problem... we can sélect our language of translation, and we can select the text to translate...

@Tio_Dep 

Dobrze - może teraz zrozumiesz o co mi chodzi !

@Deleted 

too bad I speak a little Polish,  but I was still able to translate just what I want in my language ... so i don't understand yet !

Tio_Dep_0-1623682113931.png

@Tio_Dep 

Dobrze - to proszę odpisać po Polsku wtedy zrozumiesz!

to nie jest problem, tylko pokazuję jak przetłumaczyć fragment tekstu...

@Tio_Dep 

Yes, but you have taken many steps and used the site to translate it takes too much time and that is a big problem!

Performing such translations should be in the context of Edge so that you do not have to use external sites - Bing, etc.

There's a edge extension called Google Translate in Right Click which lands to a separate page.

@Deleted  I tried to post this into Edge Community but I could not find it. Can you tell me the exact path, or is it worth to discuss here?

Thank You.

@kaych22 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=translator&qs=AS&pq=trans&sk=HS1&sc=8-5&cvid=D0C547DD65414072A2A6CEA31...

I use this site often – I always encourage you to start a discussion – that's why it's MTC

Welcome!

Edge does not have such an extension in context! I pin as a card!