Add "Disable Extension" option to the right-click menu on extension Icon in Edge toolbar

MVP

gfdgfd.png

There is place for 1 more option and it's "Disable Extension". it's a tiring task to go to the ellipsis menu, then extension, find the extension and disable it. just add that option to the right-click menu on extension icon in Edge toolbar.

there is this less used option "inspect pop-up window" that appear for all extension icons, so just remove it or hide it and replace it with "disable extension" option.

Thank you!

4 Replies

@HotCakeX wrote:

gfdgfd.png

There is place for 1 more option and it's "Disable Extension". it's a tiring task to go to the ellipsis menu, then extension, find the extension and disable it. just add that option to the right-click menu on extension icon in Edge toolbar.

there is this less used option "inspect pop-up window" that appear for all extension icons, so just remove it or hide it and replace it with "disable extension" option.

Thank you!

@HotCakeX 

Are you talking about "disabling" just for the site your on or for all sites till your ready to "enable" it again?

I'm going to assume you already know this, but just incase you don't, to disable for the site your on;

Annotation 2020-04-03 094843.jpg

Then; refresh the page;

Annotation 2020-04-03 095004.jpg

To re-enable the site you are on;

Annotation 2020-04-03 095124.jpg

There is no need to go to the extensions page to disable this.

This is also incase someone else did not know you could do this.

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile 

Spoiler

@Dennis5mile wrote:

@HotCakeX wrote:

gfdgfd.png

Thank you!

@HotCakeX 

Are you talking about "disabling" just for the site your on or for all sites till your ready to "enable" it again?

I'm going to assume you already know this, but just incase you don't, to disable for the site your on;

Annotation 2020-04-03 094843.jpg

Then; refresh the page;

Annotation 2020-04-03 095004.jpg

To re-enable the site you are on;

Annotation 2020-04-03 095124.jpg

There is no need to go to the extensions page to disable this.

This is also incase someone else did not know you could do this.

Dennis5mile

ublock origin is only an example.

that comment looks too long and the screenshots are not related to the post so please add them under a spoiler to prevent misunderstanding.

Oh, excuse me then... I misunderstood that you were referring to "ALL" extensions and not just the one you are current selecting... Again, my mistake.

Dennis5mile